The Australian Rollerblading Open is an event that has traditionally moved around the country, and choosing a venue capable of showcasing rolling to its full potential has been an interesting task in the last few years.
- Street, Under 14s
- Street, Girls Under 14
- Street, Girls
- Street, Under 18s
- Street, Old Skool (30+)
- Street, Opens
View fees and register online via the registration form.
Only those that have registered to compete will be allowed to skate on the street course after the program begins.
What do I need?
- Register via the online form
- Pay your entry fee
- Under 18s must have guardian’s permission
Prizes for 1st, 2nd 3rd from each category.
Merchandise prizes and giveaways from our sponsors
Velvet Couch Clothing
Format & Judging
Read about our competition format and judging system.
Visit the registration page. Help us keep to our event program by registering online before the event.
Date: Saturday the 28th of November, 2015
Only those who register to compete will be allowed to skate on the street course after the program begins.
- 11am – 12pm – Warm-ups begin!
- 12pm – 1pm – Under 14s Street, Under 18s Street, Girls Street
- 1:15pm – Under 14s, Girls & Under 18s Trophies
- 1:30pm – Vert 20 minute jam, order as per run sheet
- 2:15pm – Open heats
- 3:30pm – Old Skool (30+)
- 5:00pm – Open finals
To stay in the loop with what’s happening with the event, check out the relevant links below:
- Leading up to the comp – Official Event Page on Facebook
- On comp day: Live updates on this site
After Party (+18 only)
Will be announced soon!
Backpackers are a good choice.