ARO is the biggest park-skating competition in Australia and brings together rollers from across the country to battle it out for national supremacy. It’s the one time of year we can all count on to see each other, catch up for a roll, have a beer or two, and witness a whole new level of rollerblading.
If you’ve ever been to an ARO before, then you know this is going to be EPIC!
We are expecting to top this in ARO 2015 when we head to Tuggeranong Skate Park in Canberra with rollers coming in from almost every state to compete!
- Street, Under 14s
- Street, Girls Under 14
- Street, Girls
- Street, Under 18s
- Street, Old Skool (30+)
- Street, Opens
View fees and register online via the registration form.
Only those that have registered to compete will be allowed to skate on the street course after the program begins.
What do I need?
- Register via the online form
- Pay your entry fee
- Under 18s must have guardian’s permission
Prizes for 1st, 2nd 3rd from each category.
Merchandise prizes and giveaways from our sponsors
Format & Judging
Read about our competition format and judging system.
Visit the registration page. Help us keep to our event program by registering online before the event.
Date: Saturday the 28th of November, 2015
Only those who register to compete will be allowed to skate on the street course after the program begins.
- 11am – 12pm – Warm-ups begin!
- 12pm – 1pm – Under 14s Street, Under 18s Street, Girls Street
- 1:15pm – Under 14s, Girls & Under 18s Trophies
- 1:30pm – Vert 20 minute jam, order as per run sheet
- 2:15pm – Open heats
- 3:30pm – Old Skool (30+)
- 5:00pm – Open finals
To stay in the loop with what’s happening with the event, check out the relevant links below:
- Leading up to the comp – Official Event Page on Facebook
- On comp day: Stay tuned to the event page and the RollVic Facebook page
After Party (+18 only)
Will be announced during the event.
Backpackers are a good choice.