- 1st Place – Flight to a North American WRS event of winners choice
- Registration closes at 12:30pm
- $25 to compete for RV members (current memberlist: http://rollvic.org.au/members.php )
- $60 to compete for non-RV members
- $35 RV registration and insurance coverage for all RV events in 2010)
- Helmets are compulsory on the course at all times of the day
- Please remember to bring your helmet, there will only be a limited number available to borrow.
Judging / Categories
All competitors will be judged based on four categories:
- Two categories this year U18 and Open
- There is no pro/am division this year
All competitors who place in the Top 10 of the open division get WRS points.
In the finals the run and jam carry equal weighting (50% each of total score)
- Consistency, Creativity, Style and Difficulty (each category is judged out of 10 points)
|Gravity Games format|
5 skaters per heat (or 4-6 if numbers are uneven)
7 minutes per heat
|Top 10 through to finals
||2x 45 second runs|
Best run counts
15 minute Jam session
(Skate park Open to general public)
||Competitor warm up for heats|
(Skate Park closed to general public)
(Skate Park Open to general public)
|12:00 – 1:00|
|Warm up for heats|
(Skate Park closed to general public until 5:30pm)
|1:00 – 3:00 pm
||Heats for U18s and Open|
7min heats (with 3 min warm up/swap over time)
Gravity games format
|3:00 – 4:00 pm|
|Free skate to registered competitors (tallying scores)|
|5:00 pm – 5:30 pm
||Finals finished, Award Ceremony
Filming / Photography
- Everyone is welcome to film/photograph on the day from any location not on the course.
- Pre-event booking of media passes is not necessary this year. ‘Media pass’ permission to film/photograph on the course can be obtained by visiting the registration desk to receive a High-Vis vest.
- Return vests to registration desk when leaving the course
- If demand is high vests will be rotated every 30minutes.
- Event organizers decisions are final so please respect their decision if you are asked to leave the course for safety or any other reason.
Sponsorship / Volunteer / Questions?
If you have any questions or would like to become an event sponsor please use our Contact Us
form on the RV website.
If you would like to volunteer your services on the day please use the same form.
We are looking for people who are able to help with security, first aid and services (set-up, bbq etc).
Please specify your experience if applicable.